Recent Topics

1 Aug 08, 2007 13:59    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

Hi,

I installed the newest ( 1.10.2. ) version of b2evolution and all works fine. Created blog, admined sites, etc. all working really fine. Now I wanted to get some plugins and install them, so I downloaded them and moved them in the plugins directory.
Now, to install, you have to show all plugins to choose the plugin which should be installed. normally the default view is just to see the installed plugins, so you have to click on "Display available plugins" to see all possible plugins.
Now, the standard view is fine, and I see my actual installed plugins. But if I click on "Display available plugins" then I get an empty page after the "
App settings :: Plugins" Subheader. Means, nothing listed there at all. I dunno why, in the b2evolution demo all works fine. And also my Installed plugins listing works, but if I click there, then I see nothing at all after the subheading, just empty page...
And, of course, there are plugins (some are installed by default) so it would have to show at least the actual installed ones)

Anyone has an idea? I have php4 and mysql 4.x on my system.

2 Aug 08, 2007 16:54

Info: i tried to debug a bit from hand (with echo commands.. ) and i found that the problem must be in plugins.php between

echo "before disp_body_top action: " . $action;
// Display title, menu, messages, etc. (Note: messages MUST be displayed AFTER the actions)
$AdminUI->disp_body_top();

echo "before begin payload action: " . $action;
// Begin payload block:
$AdminUI->disp_payload_begin();

so, i see the first echo message, but not the second, so it means it stops working in $AdminUI->disp_body_top();
I am on checking out that.... atm...

3 Aug 08, 2007 17:23

The $AdminUI->disp_body_top(); comes from another file.
I suggest you upload the complete contents of the ../blogs/inc/ folder and all it's subfolders. Something might have gone wrong during upload of the original install.

Good luck

4 Aug 08, 2007 17:29

thanks for your suggestion.
there is no file missing, all there

it must be between:

function disp_body_top()
        {
                echo "<body>\n";

echo "bevor disp_body_top.";
                echo $this->get_body_top();
                echo "disp_body_top() done.";
        }

I see the first part of the message, bevor that call, but not the second.
I know, that these are in different files. Main class is:
_adminUI_general.class.php

and then it depends on the skin I use, but I tried both, evo and legacy skin, no difference there... the skin files for AdminUI extentions used are
/legacy/_adminUI.class.php
or
/evo/_adminUI.class.php

files are there, and all parts of admin interface are working. not just the case, if I wanna display all available plugins. I really think, there must have been an error somewhere there into. ;/
I ll report what i will find out.

5 Aug 08, 2007 17:41

OK, finally i think i found that error...

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 8388608 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 11520 bytes) in /home/xxxxxx/blogs/plugins/starrating_plugin/_starrating.plugin.php on line 118

so, seems i have to get there more memory ... ahhhhh.... ( read somewhere that you have to higher these settings for b2evolution...) now, i ll do that :)

6 Aug 08, 2007 17:46

../blogs/conf/_advanced.php line 43-46

7 Aug 08, 2007 17:53

Ok, thanks.
Didnt know that, also I read the requirements. but i adjusted the php.ini, so now all working fine....
uff
thanks again for the help :o

Form is loading...