Recent Topics

1 Sep 02, 2007 14:16    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I'm back with another annoying little problem. When I selct a skin it goes onto SELECTED, but it doesn't actually selct the skin. I can't change from the CUSTOM skin to one of the others. Anyone have any ideas? Thanks.

Hawkslayer..

2 Sep 02, 2007 14:25

In the backoffice, you can view a skin under Blog Settings -> Blog A -> Skin. To set it as default you go to the tab next to skin: Blog Settings -> Blog A -> Display and find: Default skin. Set it to anything but not skinners guide. You want to do this once for all your blogs. You can choose the same skin in every blog.

Good luck

3 Sep 02, 2007 14:53

Thanks for the prompt reply. I've already done what you suggested and no matter which skin I select, it doesn't display anything but the CUSTOM one when I go to posts. I've CHMODDED the folders and files and that didn't help.

Hawkslayer..

4 Sep 02, 2007 15:07

Delete the cookies from B2evo. They detect what your last actions were and so they keep the skin you last saw and not the skin you selected in the back office.
You could also logout and see what skin appears. That's the skin that I see and that should be the skin you selected in the back office.

Good luck

5 Sep 02, 2007 16:05

Thanks! That fixed it and hopefully I can move on now. Great program with great support! Kudos to you all.

Hawkslayer..

Form is loading...