Recent Topics

1 Sep 18, 2007 15:37    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

:( Please can someone assit me in getting to grips with b2evolution. I have designed a website with PHP, MySQL and Apache 2.2.4

I am trying to incorporate a blog site within the website that users can add pictures and comments. As the admin of the blog site i can upload a picture but I dont know how to set up for users to add pictures as well.

I have also downloaded gallery 2 and am trying to figure out how the two work together. I find the help functions confusing as the tutorials are vague and jump from one link to another so its difficult to keep track.

Is it possible and how do I go about it?

2 Sep 18, 2007 15:44

IMO, unless you're very adept at PHP, you're probably not going to be able to integrate B2E and Gallery2 into one cohesive app, but you can certainly use both side by side. You can probably use the same skin used for your blog as your gallery skin.

Just crosslink to each other in the menu systems and be happy!

-A

3 Sep 18, 2007 15:54

I tried running the Gallery2 Single Sign On plugin so that I could synchronise the users for Gallery and b2evolution, but gave up after having config errors in the index.php and main.php I tried editing the config.php as I think it had incorrect references but wasn't sure exactly what to do. Is ther a simple way as the notes don't have a good example to follow

Form is loading...