Recent Topics

1 Nov 08, 2007 15:10    

New features I noticed in 2.1-beta

[list]

• Allow rating - (still going to check what it does... might be similar to the rating plugin of v1.x)

• Allow customized blog CSS file - You will be able to customize the blog's skin stylesheet with a file named style.css in the blog's media file folder

• Internal link flows

• [list]

• Permanent links - will change the permalink of your posts from "Single Post Permalink" or "Archives Permalink" or "Category Permalink"

• Post titles - if you want your Post Titles to link to its Permalink or "Link to URL" field or no-link at all

• [/list:u]

• Trackbank URL is now a Link by default and will show as "Trackback URL (right click and copy shortcut/link location)"

• [/list:u]

2 Nov 26, 2007 23:41

Good feature!
    I like 'Allow customized blog CSS file '

3 Nov 26, 2007 23:57

Pages. When posting, use the type dropdown to select 'page' and your post will be a "stand alone" page that gets linked in your sidebar - assuming you have the pages widget installed in your sidebar. You can also format them separately via the page.main.php file.

Are widgets new in 210?

4 Feb 10, 2009 09:00

good feature..
    thanks for share these features.

5 Feb 11, 2009 02:33

Spammer's sig. wrote:

Spam me on : pcmrktusa@gmail.com

Haha nice one..

i felt a bit frightened already when i saw there was a new post under 'documentation effort', thank god it was only a spam

Speaking of spammers, i kinda feel bad about myself the way i both use b2 and the forums of it these days.. i almost act like a troll , login have an overlook and sign out.. i hope v3 will be out at a near future and will give a boost to all kind of conribution to b2

6 Mar 10, 2009 08:39

tilqicom wrote:

Spammer's sig. wrote:

Spam me on : pcmrktusa@gmail.com

Haha nice one..

i felt a bit frightened already when i saw there was a new post under 'documentation effort', thank god it was only a spam

Speaking of spammers, i kinda feel bad about myself the way i both use b2 and the forums of it these days.. i almost act like a troll , login have an overlook and sign out.. i hope v3 will be out at a near future and will give a boost to all kind of conribution to b2

lol @spammer comment :p well they are getting creative and now using their brains ;)

v3 is awesome :p try it at least privately. I'm thinking of listing down the new features and enhanced existing features sometime, but I'm not sure, I'm still porting over new skins and going to update some v2 skins as well.

(Not counting, I'm going to convert b2evo's default skin into HTML5 for a test-run :p )

Form is loading...