Recent Topics

1 Nov 21, 2007 16:14    

can any one ellaborate the plugin installation process in b2evolution.
i want to know when we click on install plugin then what will happen.

which files are called :?:
which methods are called :?:
which classed are called :?:

and so on.. =>

i'll be very thankful :)

thnx in advace

2 Nov 21, 2007 17:20

haroon373,
Here's a really crazy idea: read the code. I know there are a lot of files and it can get tough to follow, but a tool like xdebug can help you see what files and functions are called. No one is going to be able to take the time to walk you through every step the code takes, especially when the source is open and you can look for yourself. If you have any specific questions about plugin installation someone might try to help you. But you'll have better luck if you look at the code first and try to answer your own question. And if you do ask, try to avoid the words 'plz' and 'urgent'.

Good luck,

Danny

3 Nov 22, 2007 09:01

personman wrote:

haroon373,
Here's a really crazy idea: read the code. I know there are a lot of files and it can get tough to follow, but a tool like xdebug can help you see what files and functions are called. No one is going to be able to take the time to walk you through every step the code takes, especially when the source is open and you can look for yourself. If you have any specific questions about plugin installation someone might try to help you. But you'll have better luck if you look at the code first and try to answer your own question. And if you do ask, try to avoid the words 'plz' and 'urgent'.

Good luck,

Danny

thnx for your denny
so nice of you
i'll be on ur suggestions next time

but one more think
tell me how to use xdebug in b2evo

thnx alot

Form is loading...