Recent Topics

1 Nov 29, 2007 23:31    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hi,

I've been happily using 1.8.1 using stub files in directories with no trouble. On another project, I've decided to go all the way to 2.10 so that I'm future proof!

I've set up a stub file so that I can use directories as I've done previously - the blog is set up as relative to the baseurl, with the directory and a trailing slash. I've created the directory uploaded the stub file, renamed to index.php and edited to change the blog number.

The errors I get (replacing real server/directory info) is:

Warning: main(/mywebwebsitepath/mynewdirectory/conf/_config.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mywebwebsitepath/mynewdirectory/index.php on line 47

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/mywebwebsitepath/mynewdirectory/conf/_config.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /mywebwebsitepath/mynewdirectory/index.php on line 47

Is this release to much of a beta for this to be working properly yet?

Thanks in advance,
Bryan

2 Nov 30, 2007 00:18

Warning: main(/mywebwebsitepath/mynewdirectory/conf/_config.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /mywebwebsitepath/mynewdirectory/index.php on line 47

I'd be looking at the paths on this line ;)

¥

3 Nov 30, 2007 00:29

Hi ¥åßßå,

Okay, although in the past I've never had to edit any references to the include files, all the stub files worked as-is. I know it's still a beta, so if the stub files don't work right now, I'm happy to wait and report the bug until they've been fixed rather than stumbling around and trying to fix it myself...

Cheers!
Bryan

¥åßßå wrote:

I'd be looking at the paths on this line ;)

¥

Form is loading...