Recent Topics

1 Dec 01, 2007 06:00    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.0 Miami

I went in to respond to a comment and right when I hit send I got taken to this page:

http://bodyboardculture.com/stories/

Now I get this error for every single page:

An unexpected error has occured!

If this error persits, please report it to the administrator.

Go back to home page
Additional information about this error:
ini_set() is disabled! b2evo cannot adjust "unserialize_callback_func" for Session restoring!

Has anyone seen this before? Any ideas?

Thanks!

*edit*
Title

2 Dec 01, 2007 10:25

I see no error message when I visit your blog. Nice layout by the way

3 Dec 01, 2007 11:18

I just made a comment and hit Preview and the error came up.

Sorry but I don't know a solution.

The error I got was ...

Additional information about this error:
ini_set() is disabled! b2evo cannot adjust "unserialize_callback_func" for Session restoring!

4 Dec 01, 2007 11:30

Same here yes after hitting preview and then this error message will be even on the main page. But that's a cookie-thing. Clear the cookies for the bodyboard-domain and the error message will disappear

5 Dec 01, 2007 12:00

An old rule says something must have changed if something changed, so "what changed right before this issue showed up" is a fair question. Changed servers, tweaked a skin file, got an email about something from the host. Whatever...

It's always a good idea to go to your database and optimize all the tables. Technically I guess you're supposed to analyze them then repair them then optimize them, but (again) whatever.

I suppose it's possible for a file to somehow die, so if you really trust your local copy to be fully functional you could delete the /inc/ folder on your server and re-upload your local copy. Or the files in /skins/ or maybe your actual skin.

No promises on a fix eh? Just some okay ideas to check out while the situation unfolds. Good luck!

Form is loading...