Recent Topics

1 Dec 21, 2007 01:31    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

What is the proper way to include a LinkBlog or BlogRoll in the sidebar on b2Evolution 2.1.0?

I've seen a few routines in the skins but they include everything on _sidebar.inc.php or _sidebar.inc ..

I just want the LinkBlog.

Thanks.

2 Dec 21, 2007 03:51

First I'd like to suggest that you upgrade to 2.2.0 because you're using a "beta" release. As a beta user you're aware that it is still in development, so it makes sense to go with the "latest beta" until a stable release comes out.

I'm in the same boat: a beta user who therefore needs to be ready to upgrade when something new comes along.

As to your issue: I can not speak about 210 because I simply don't know it, but in 220 you can hit your Blog settings -> widgets tab, then "install new" for the sidebar container, then add the "linkblog" widget. Hopefully a similar path existed in 210!

Oh and a very Merry Christmas to you!

3 Dec 21, 2007 05:51

Thanks EdB.

I saw the "Widget" and installed it. I'm not sure how to make it appear on my sidebar though.

I tried copying some of the sidebar php code from the evocamp skin but that didn't do it though I had it configured on the blog I wanted to appear.

I plan to update to 2.2.0 this weekend.

Form is loading...