Recent Topics

1 Dec 27, 2007 21:30    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Running 2.2

I also run a wordpress blog but am considering on moving it over to b2evo. I use the [hidepost] feature to only allow logged in users to view photos while still allowing all guests to read the text.

A Wordpress plugin that protect a part of your blog posts (maybe links, images or texts), that only registered and logged in members can see it. Simply put your content to be hidden with [hidepost] and [/hidepost].
If you want to protect your post to some user with low level, you can use [hidepost=level][/hidepost]. User level can be found on Codex page.

Is there anything like that for b2evo other than hiding the entire post/blog?

thanks

2 Dec 27, 2007 22:07

Hey that's a neat idea! Unfortunately AFAIK there is nothing like that available for b2evolution.

Off the top of my head it doesn't seem like it'd be hard to do it with a plugin. I'm thinking not only images but any bit of a post you don't want available to the unwashed masses out there.

Way cool. I'm playing in pluginland right now, so maybe I'll see the light and come up with something that serves a similar purpose. (hmmm.... maybe I'm not smart enough now that I give it another moment's thought?)

Form is loading...