Recent Topics

1 Jan 09, 2008 03:59    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

I just upgraded from 1.9.1 to 2.3.0. No problems were reported when running the update script, but now all blogs show the error "evo_Calr did not provide a display() method" in the sidebar and the Blog All doesn't show anything.

I did a Google search for the "evo_Calr did not provide a display() method" error message and it appears that many other b2evo installations also have that error message. I was surprised then to find no mention of it here in the forums. Anyone have an idea what's causing it?

2 Jan 09, 2008 04:14

The all blog is completely different in 2.x. Every blog can act as an all blog and you can enter a comma seperated list of blogs you want to aggregate. See Blogsettings -> advanced.

I haven't seen the calendar problem. Not in the wild, not in this forum. Can you try reloading the plugin or uninstall / install. Or have you tried that already?

Good luck

3 Jan 09, 2008 04:48

Thanks for the quick reply. I see now that I have to manually add the blogs to Blog All.

As for the calendar issue, I had deactivated the calendar plugin in my previous version because it was the easiest way to hid it across all blogs. With the new "widget" system, the default set of widgets tried to include the calendar plugin by default, but it still was inactive. I just removed the widget entry from all of my blogs. I would suggest that this is tested for by the widget engine in a future release.

[Resolved]

Form is loading...