Recent Topics

1 Feb 14, 2008 15:37    

b2evolution 2.4.0-rc2

My installation went fine. No problems at all.

At login I get this error.

Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/content/t/k/d/tkdman99/html/inc/_main.inc.php on line 447

Any ideas?

3 Feb 14, 2008 16:18

Thanks, I looked through the postings but not much help.

I will keep reading.

4 Feb 14, 2008 16:44

are you on GoDaddy also?
The problem lies with the server. The Zend engine is version 1.3 and needs to be higher. If you cannot solve this you want to contact your host.

Good luck

5 Feb 14, 2008 17:57

Afwas wrote:

are you on GoDaddy also?
The problem lies with the server. The Zend engine is version 1.3 and needs to be higher. If you cannot solve this you want to contact your host.

Good luck

That explains it :'(

I will give support a call.

Thanks!

6 Feb 14, 2008 19:32

Thanks for the help.

I installed Joomla on my server and my problem vanished. Not sure why, but that is OK with me :)

Thanks again! :lol:

7 Feb 20, 2008 09:10

Im having the exact same error and am also using godaddy as a host. I have no idea what joomla is or the other things u were talking about with the engine..could someone give me and idea or suggestion as to how to use this as it might solve my problem as well..

Thanx

8 Feb 20, 2008 13:53

gixxi wrote:

Im having the exact same error and am also using godaddy as a host. I have no idea what joomla is or the other things u were talking about with the engine..could someone give me and idea or suggestion as to how to use this as it might solve my problem as well..

Thanx

When you have your godaddy control panel open there is a link called Godaddy Hosting Connection. You can install Joomla from there.

9 Feb 20, 2008 13:59

I forget the thread it happened in, but it was very recent and had a lot of posts by Yabba. So if you search for "godaddy" with Yabba as the post author you'll find a very long thread that ultimately gets to "Tell them to move you to a better server with php5 and the newer Zend optimizer".

The more godaddy users that tell them their old crap sucks the better off all godaddy sufferers ... er ... users will be.

Form is loading...