Recent Topics

1 Feb 15, 2008 14:06    

Democracy Poll, the latest version, is working on 2.4.0rc-2 but, when you want to see the results without voting you get this error:

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/.../public_html/plugins/democracy_plugin/_democracy.plugin.php on line 945

I believe the error happens because of something in these lines:

<?php /* if they are just looking at the results and haven't voted */
          if (empty( $_COOKIE['b2demVoted_'.$poll_question->id]) ) { ?>
                                        <br />
            <a href="<?php $blog = $params['blog']; echo $Blog->get('url') ?>">Vote</a>

Also, in most cases, pressing the View Votes, does nothing at all.

2 Jun 10, 2008 11:23

hi gcasanova,
I'm having the same issue, have you been able to solve it?
If you did, it would be great if you could tell me how...
cheers

3 Jun 10, 2008 17:34

i never noticed this problem until this thread. i don't get the error but do get nothing when clicking w/o voting. Any suggestions from the forum?

4 Jun 11, 2008 17:26

jack376:

I never managed to solve the issue and as you can see nobody came into the thread to help so I just stopped using the polls.

OSdave

Idem.

5 Jun 11, 2008 21:54

Hi all. Someone sent me a link to this thread. I'm still using the plugin on my own site, and I see some errors once in a while, too. I'm afraid that if I look into this I'll see a whole load of things that need to be fixed and I'll end up wanting to rewrite the whole thing. Anyone want to make a new version of this that works better? I know there's a list of requested features floating around somewhere, too.

6 Sep 21, 2008 23:17

I've exactly same issue ...

7 Oct 05, 2008 17:14

Well i installed it recently. And it works but below the poll results in my blog this shows up

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /home/a4971027/public_html/plugins/democracy_plugin/_democracy.plugin.php on line 945

8 Feb 03, 2011 06:58

An issue with the plugin.

If I use pie charting I receive the following error:
/plugins/democracy_plugin/_democracy.plugin.php on line 869

If pie charting is turned off the bar chart does display. I far prefer the pie chart. Using version 4.03stable of B2 and the plugin version 2.2.0

Anyone know what the issue/work around maybe?

Form is loading...