Recent Topics

1 Feb 15, 2008 18:23    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

b2evolution ver: 1.10.2
PHP: 5.2.5
mySQL: 5.0.45

Error Message: PHP has encountered an access violation at 02D37BF0

I've made it to the: "How do you want to install b2evolution?" screen of the installation. So as far as I can tell the installation process has already connected to mySQL (at least to verify that the user exists and the password is correct).

Selecting "New Install: Install b2evolution database tables with sample data."
then clicking "GO!"

The screen refreshes and is blank except for the error message and the b2evolution header. (The error messasge is above the header).

Things I've checked:
- I've double checked to make sure that the user has permissions to create tables. Opened mySQL and ran the quiry: "SELECT user, host, db, select_priv, create_priv from mysql.db;" And it returned an entry with the user and host for my database with both select and create privilages "Y" (A quiry involving all privilages shows all privilages except grant at "Y").
- Ensured it wasn't as file system permission issue by Temporarily giving "everyone" user group full access to the local hard drive in the test enviornment.

I'm not sure what else I should check.. any ideas?

2 Feb 15, 2008 21:02

thats an issue with IIS and PHP .. its not a b2evo thing, its a server issue.

(Im moving this thread, and I reccommend using Google to look for sites that help specifically with IIS issues.)

Form is loading...