Recent Topics

1 Feb 19, 2008 03:09    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

Hi there!

As we noticed, default timeout session is 604800 secs. OK, I want to change it to 1800 secs. When I change it in Global Setting tab to 1800 secs and save it before logout. Later, I try to login again and I totally cant. So? what happen? is there any other ways to solve this problems?

2 Feb 19, 2008 05:19

:roll: login faster? 0:-)

3 Feb 19, 2008 17:41

1800 seconds is 30 min. I can change this on my blog and I won't be able to "test" it for a half an hour. I'll let you know if I have problems, but it would seem that it's more a user/password issue?

(The time value controls how long you can be inactive and remain logged in ... it doesn't have anything to do with the actual log-in process)

(i.e., they're probably unrelated)

4 Feb 20, 2008 02:31

I changed the parameter to something ridiculous (300 seconds) and, like I expected, it simply logged me out, after the time had expired. Logging back in wasn't a problem.

I am unable to replicate the claim that changing the "Session Timeout" parameter, from the default of 604800 seconds to some smaller number, (the App Settings tab -> Features sub-tab -> Session section @ the bottom of the page], in my v1.9.3 version, results in the situation where you can no longer sign back in. :(

FWIW ... you could always hit PMA (phpMyAdmin) and change the value you changed, back to the default, then try logging in again. IF that is what caused the problem, it should fix it. If not, then you'll still have problems logging in.

Hope this helps.

-stk

Form is loading...