Recent Topics

1 Mar 14, 2008 01:24    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

I really want to use the right table for google ads. I like having three tables, but I am unable to edit the right table.

Also having trouble with one of the link.

http://www.moneynewsweb.com/moneynews/blogs/blog1.php/2008/03/13/about-blog-a

Where do I change the About A to just about?

Also how do I change or remove the link "About this system"?

2 Mar 14, 2008 01:47

Hi New2This,

In the 2.4 series, the Simple Zen skin is ideal for Adsense, see my blog. You could also use Glossyblue.

If you want a side sidebar in Andreas, you need to hack the skin. Though this is possible, Andreas is not the easiest skin to hack.

Just download and install a few more skins. There is bound to be one that suits your needs, or else where will be one cumming soon.

Good luck

3 Mar 14, 2008 02:04

"About Blog A" is a post title. Edit the post to change the title and you will change what is displayed. Same with "About this system" only different. Actually probably pretty much the same because they are both posts with a post-type of "page" which makes them show up in the "Pages" widget. So delete the "About this system" post and it won't show up anymore.

4 Mar 14, 2008 03:08

Afwas wrote:

Hi New2This,

In the 2.4 series, the Simple Zen skin is ideal for Adsense, see my blog. You could also use Glossyblue.

If you want a side sidebar in Andreas, you need to hack the skin. Though this is possible, Andreas is not the easiest skin to hack.

Just download and install a few more skins. There is bound to be one that suits your needs, or else where will be one cumming soon.

Good luck

Thanks, I like the way you have the adwords, but I like the layout of my current blog. Wish I knew more php and css. I may have to figure it out.

5 Mar 14, 2008 03:08

EdB wrote:

"About Blog A" is a post title. Edit the post to change the title and you will change what is displayed. Same with "About this system" only different. Actually probably pretty much the same because they are both posts with a post-type of "page" which makes them show up in the "Pages" widget. So delete the "About this system" post and it won't show up anymore.

I guess I have a lot of reading to do. Thanks for your help, that did the trick.

6 Mar 14, 2008 03:10

I will redo the skin for you. Somewhere this weekend.

Good luck

7 Mar 14, 2008 03:28

Afwas wrote:

Good luck

Thanks
that will be great. I am looking at other skins, I just dont like the feel of them.

8 Mar 16, 2008 22:32

Afwas wrote:

Good luck

Hi, did you happen to get a chance to change this?

Thanks

Form is loading...