Recent Topics

1 Mar 28, 2008 19:00    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

Hi there,
I've just noticed that I no longer have the next and previous posts links on my posts page.
I'm not sure if they ever were shown on this theme before but I know they were there previously before I changed themes.

v2.4.1 | pixelgreen theme | http://www.barnesnet.co.uk

Is there a setting somewhere to turn them on or off?

I have this in my index.main.php for the theme.

// -------------------- PREV/NEXT PAGE LINKS (POST LIST MODE) --------------------

mainlist_page_links( array(

'block_start' => '<p class="center"><strong>',

'block_end' => '</strong></p>',

'prev_text' => '&lt;&lt;',

'next_text' => '&gt;&gt;',

) );

// ------------------------- END OF PREV/NEXT PAGE LINKS -------------------------

Do I need to create a single.main.php for the theme?
I dont think I should need to, the coding is already in the index.main!!

2 Mar 28, 2008 19:44

All I can suggest is that you do have that code starting with <?php and ending with ?>

Also, what is your setting for how many posts per page?

3 Mar 28, 2008 19:51

Hi John,
The code does start and end with php tags, this is why I cant understand it.

The blog is set to show 10 posts. I'm sure the idea of the previous and next links are for the single post view.

mmmmmm :-/

4 Mar 28, 2008 20:02

There are two different "pages" tags, one for single post view which displays the titles of the Previous and Next posts and one which shows Pagination for the next page of 10 posts.....

I would grab the index.main.php from your original download and just check it against your installed one.

5 Mar 28, 2008 20:06

I'll look into that, for the moment I have added:

<?php
		// ------------------- PREV/NEXT POST LINKS (SINGLE POST MODE) -------------------
		item_prevnext_links( array(
				'block_start' => '<table class="prevnext_post"><tr>',
				'prev_start'  => '<td>',
				'prev_end'    => '</td>',
				'next_start'  => '<td class="right">',
				'next_end'    => '</td>',
				'block_end'   => '</tr></table>',
			) );
		// ------------------------- END OF PREV/NEXT POST LINKS -------------------------
	?>

and it works. See under the feedback form: http://www.barnesnet.co.uk/index.php/members/2008/03/22/apache-optimization
(I was referring to the single post view) Looks like I had the two confused and didnt have the code in place. Thank for your help.

Form is loading...