Recent Topics

1 Mar 29, 2008 16:25    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hi guys,

as all of you I love b2evo and I am using it for a couple of blogs. I want to use it for more and more stuff including a cms solution for membership sites. My problem is that I have just limited time and knowledge to do it myself. I have posted twice on Scriptlance to find people to work on script modifications hacks and maintenance, but without any success. Where could I possibly find people to work with me?

3 Mar 29, 2008 18:12

EdB wrote:

Hi faxxaff. Welcome to the forums.

http://b2evolution.net/news/2008/03/24/b2evolution-custom-developers-designers-wanted might help you? Or perhaps post some more specific info about what you're seeking to whet some appetites. For example the version of b2evolution you are using and considering using, the end result of any customization you're seeking, and what you mean by "and maintenance".

Thanks for your link and your help. I am planning on publishing 20 to 50 blogs with own unique content. Most of the work on these blogs would include everything from installing the script to SEO by creating SE-friendly links, create redirects, sitemaps as well as smaller custom hacks. Actually it is very basic stuff for someone who is good at php. I do not need design work. I also want to try it for CMS for a membership based site, but that would be a project for the future.

I want to work with the newest and most stable versions, so when I am talking about 'maintenance' I think about doing updates and troubleshooting. Some of the blogs will be for a mature audience, so I would need to find someone who will not be offended by such content.

Of course all this will be paid work with assignment on demand.

Form is loading...