Recent Topics

1 Mar 29, 2008 15:10    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

Yesterday I upgrade from version 1.10 to 2.4.1.....

After checking the configuration at the backoffice I see an error on every blog (Blog Settings, General tab from a blog). On the screen I can just see the 'General parameters', 'Title' and 'Short Name'.... that's all. After that I get the error message (I am sorry.. it's in dutch) 'Een onverwachte fout heeft plaatsgevonden etc.' and 'Aanvullende informatie over deze fou"t: Requested User does not excist'.

For example look at http://blog.hinnenejjers.nl/b2evolution/blogs/index.php?blog=3 at the bottom of the page you can see the same error.

2 Mar 29, 2008 15:13

I'm going to guess that somehow your blog is either owned by a deleted user or not owned by any user.

Meander over to admin > blog settings > [blog], and you'll see a box for "blog owner" ..... slap a name in their that belongs to one of your users and press save

¥

*edit*
Hmmm, actually you probably can't do that without seeing the screen huh? :-S

Call up PhpMyAdmin ( or your database editor of choice ) and wander over to the table called "evo_blogs", if any of your blogs have no "blog_owner_user_ID" edit the record to change it to a 1

3 Mar 29, 2008 20:11

Thanks for your quick reply.... Perfect! :D I don't exactly what's happen but some user ID's were gone. Now I can go further with my changes. Thanks!

-----

¥åßßå wrote:

I'm going to guess that somehow your blog is either owned by a deleted user or not owned by any user.

Meander over to admin > blog settings > [blog], and you'll see a box for "blog owner" ..... slap a name in their that belongs to one of your users and press save

¥

*edit*
Hmmm, actually you probably can't do that without seeing the screen huh? :-S

Call up PhpMyAdmin ( or your database editor of choice ) and wander over to the table called "evo_blogs", if any of your blogs have no "blog_owner_user_ID" edit the record to change it to a 1

Form is loading...