Recent Topics

1 Apr 10, 2008 02:08    

That's what happens when [url=http://forums.b2evolution.net/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=2]this guy[/url] starts hanging out here ;)

2 Apr 10, 2008 02:22

Actually... I just came to break the pattern :))

2.5.0 is so far from complete. And it will be an alpha release given the quantity of core changes.

I am thinking about a 2.4.2 with a couple of bug fixes and some additional skins, but it's not gonna be any day as I feel I need to fix more bugs before it makes sense to release a new version. 2.4.1 is "just too stable" :D

btw, anyone still running a 2.x below 2.4: that doesn't make any kinda sense! Upgrade to 2.4 is soo easy.

Now anyone still running 1.10... just bite it. It's the last time it's gonna not play nice with your skin. Promise. We did not break skin compat since 2.0.

Anyone still running 0.9... I can't give you any advice. I am not familiar enough with self inflicted pain mechanisms. betcha like it huh? Try 0.8 now! :>

3 Apr 10, 2008 11:26

fplanque wrote:

Now anyone still running 1.10... just bite it. It's the last time it's gonna not play nice with your skin. Promise. We did not break skin compat since 2.0.

:D that would make their mind change

Form is loading...