Recent Topics

1 Apr 10, 2008 05:33    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

When I paste either html or javascript banner ads in with my blog entries only the images open in another browser and I am not redirected. In IE when i click it opens a blank page. However, when the same code is placed in a widget on the side bar it works just fine. Can anyone tell me how I can add banner ads in my blog entries (the html text ads work just fine)?

3 Apr 10, 2008 06:15

I am using 2.4

I have just installed thumbnails as well but cannot exactly get that to function properly either when i upload huge files. Could this be the reason why? Thank you.

ok I have disabled thumbnails and get the same error in IE as before. I get a new blank page is all.

4 Apr 10, 2008 06:27

What I know is this, as it happens to me as well: If I include a graphical ad in a post that is surrounded by a link, instead of going to that link, people are directed to the normal sized image, due to the Thumbnail plugin.

The solution for me was to make the Thumbnail plugin "opt in". That way my ads are not messed up, and I just have to remember to check off a box if I want thumbnails of images.

Seems to me I had the thumbnail plugin fail on REALLY large images, such as over 1024 in width.

5 Apr 10, 2008 11:30

when u say "ads" if you are talking about "adsense" u better give a try to [url=http://b2evolution.net/blog-ads/adsense-plugin.php]AdSense plugin[/url] , it does inserts adsense ads to posts as far as i remember; it may not too, may be my mind just made that up, even if doesnt it should be able to do so at a shortest time :P

6 Apr 10, 2008 11:51

That's a good tip, though I'm not talking about Adsense. In my case, it's Sharesale.com ads for comic books.

Form is loading...