Recent Topics

1 Apr 16, 2008 10:58    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I've tried many (phpBB, postnuke etc) and admittedly I have a specific reason for wanting a blog, which I never even considered before, but it's very good.

So I would like to thank fplanque, EdB, Afwas and Yabba especially and Sims and all the others that have help me and this product.

I hope the above order of reference doesn't grate with anyone, nor that I have omitted many people, or should I say omitted all the rest.

Ok and in the case of someone like EdB, who always seems available, those who cook his food and wash his socks.

Really - thank you.

2 Apr 16, 2008 12:06

You are very welcome, although I would guess I helped very little compared to the others.
They really do seem to know what they are talking about :)

3 Apr 16, 2008 12:49

amoun wrote:

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I've tried many (phpBB, postnuke etc) and admittedly I have a specific reason for wanting a blog, which I never even considered before, but it's very good..............

very likely sentences the ones i also have said before - and so many people having similar thoughts-; these guys must be tired of hearing appreciation words :P

we are the lucky ones who met b2evo being saved from other cms's

5 Apr 17, 2008 13:50

Hi amoun,

Thanks for the feedback. Always glad to see a happy user.

Good luck

6 Oct 20, 2008 05:08

There is no Question that is the best blog to date.

I don't see it being outdone anytime soon.

Thank you all for all your efforts!

Brad West ~ onomoney

7 Oct 21, 2008 15:10

Why havent I had any help tho :(
who have I upset? No-ones posted a response to my Support request and I have no idea why! :'(

Form is loading...