Recent Topics

1 May 16, 2008 15:51    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

I have what I hope is a simple issue - my Calendar Widget seems to be center justifying and I would like to have it left justified in my sidebar.

Take a look for yourself and see what I mean. (it's on the right/right sidbar).

http://coldheartedtruth.com/politics/index.php?blog=2

In most of the skins I have used there is a "calendar widget" section in the style sheet... but his style sheet seems a bit more cryptic. Any help would be appreciated.

2 May 16, 2008 16:15

simply add these into your css:

.widget_plugin_evo_Calr .bCalendarTable caption{
margin-left: 0; 
}
.widget_plugin_evo_Calr .bCalendarTable {
margin-left: 0; 
}

and it should be ok :roll:

3 May 16, 2008 16:35

Thanks!! that worked -

Is there something similar to left justify the "B2Evolution" logo at the bottom of the sidebar?

4 May 16, 2008 17:16

AFAIK, you can not anchor the image to the bottom, you can use fixed position of course but i dont recommend it by any means..

but you can set that b2evo image as background (you will have to remove the current one of course, unless you want to display it twice : p) however this way the image will not be linked, even if you do so; your (contentright)sidebar columns height is as long as the content you put inside not as long as page, so it will display in the bottom of your sidebar, but not at the bottom of your page.. against these, if you still d like to :

#contentright .powered_by {
background: url(http://coldheartedtruth.com/politics/rsc/img/powered-by-b2evolution-120t.gif) no-repeat;
background-position: bottom;
}

edit: ignore this post unless you want to anchor it at the bottom of your sidebar, where you dont (:

5 May 16, 2008 17:21

div.powered_by {blog_elements.css (line 163)
margin:16px 0pt;
text-align:center;
}

Remove the text-align:center ;)

¥

6 May 16, 2008 17:23

¥åßßå wrote:

div.powered_by {blog_elements.css (line 163)
margin:16px 0pt;
text-align:center;
}

Remove the text-align:center ;)

¥

lol!! you are right ¥åßßå , totally ignore my previous post, coldhart.., i thought you want to place it at the bottom, but you were just specifying it by saying "B2Evolution" logo at the bottom of the sidebar".. i iz stupid :roll: :)

Form is loading...