A friend just set me up with b2evolution v2.4.2. Overall I like it very much and find it easy to use. I do have a few questions, along with some feature suggestions, and some bugs that I found.
1. Is there any way to give permalinks a trailing backslash "/" at the end?
2. How can I choose what category is checked by default when writing a post?
3. How can I allow the following html tags in comments: <CENTER> and an <A> with a "TARGET" attribute?
4. What does the "Deprecate" button/option do? All I could see is that it hides messages, at which point it changes into a "Post" button/option. If you use that "Post" button/option, then the message is posted as a completely new current message. This seems kinda pointless, and with no confirmation, and such a large and easy to hit button/option, it seems like it would be easy to accidentally Deprecate a post.
5. It would be nice if on the Archives page, when the "view by post" option is chosen, it gives the date of each post next to the post title. Currently it just gives the title. Ultimately, I'd like for it to look like this: http://protoncharging.com/gb/archives/
6. In Regional Settings, the format chosen for time doesn't get applied to the blog, even though it shows up correctly in the settings. Date format is applied correctly, but not time. For example, I have it in settings as "1:00 PM" but it shows up as "13:00" in the blog.
7. When multiple categories are selected on the write page, only one of them shows up in the preview. Thankfully when the message is posted, they appear as they should.