Recent Topics

1 May 27, 2008 23:15    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hi

Had a search but could not find the fix, the problem I have is that when users (me so far)sent comments in my blog they get an error page but the post is there. error is on page ../htsrv/comment_post.php even that they get the error the comment is there.

url for blog is http://blog.navamuel.com/

get the same with blog2 and blog3

Thanks

2 May 27, 2008 23:46

Okay I'm pretty sure this has something to do with being on an IIS server. I managed to submit 2 comments and got the 400 error page. I also managed to get the same error by clicking on the date in your calendar that shows posts (27th). So I think I can now narrow down some help for you.

On your Blog settings -> URL subtab select the options for each section that use params instead of "pretty" URLs. Meaning "domain.com?this=that&foo=bar" instead of "domain.com/that/bar/". Hopefully that will get you moving along properly.

Sorry, but I don't know what it takes to make "pretty" URLs work on an IIS server.

3 May 28, 2008 00:28

EdB wrote:

Okay I'm pretty sure this has something to do with being on an IIS server. I managed to submit 2 comments and got the 400 error page. I also managed to get the same error by clicking on the date in your calendar that shows posts (27th). So I think I can now narrow down some help for you.

On your Blog settings -> URL subtab select the options for each section that use params instead of "pretty" URLs. Meaning "domain.com?this=that&foo=bar" instead of "domain.com/that/bar/". Hopefully that will get you moving along properly.

Sorry, but I don't know what it takes to make "pretty" URLs work on an IIS server.

Hi

Played around with the setting as you mention and fixed the issue with the calendar but the comments still giving the error, will play a bit more tomorrow.

Let me know if you think of anything else.

THANKS for your help.

Form is loading...