Recent Topics

1 May 30, 2008 22:25    

My b2evolution Version: 2.4.2

Hi all i am new to b2evo, i was using wordpress mu but soon found that it was not secure and was hacked easily so came here.

I have now installed b2evo and am slowley getting used to it i would like to know though what url a user should go to to create a new blog.

My aim is to provide a blog hosting service so users can come to my main site www.webzila.co.uk and sign up for a blog.

3 May 31, 2008 00:18

Apparently not. Perhaps 34 minutes isn't enough time for someone who feels like answering this topic again to come along? While waiting for that person I suggest you familiarize yourself with the online support docs (linked above) and search the forums a bit, as the answer to your question is easy to find.

By the way your next question will be "But I want it to automatically create a new blog when they register without me having to do anything". That too has been answered: it doesn't work that way.

4 May 31, 2008 01:32

Ok thanks i did do a search first but could not find the answer. I am also a free phpbb3 forum hoster so i do know the importance of the search button!

Form is loading...