Recent Topics

1 Jun 04, 2008 12:21    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Ok folks,

I have searched the forums, and have not found anything on this subject. Trust me, I hate reposts as much as the next guy. So, If I missed it.. Please forgive me.

I just installed the blogs on my website. Everything seems to be working fine.. That being said, I can not find any way to login or sign up.

If I go to the main default age or index, it just showes the blog, yet there is no link on the main page to sign in or sign up. The only way I have been able to access it thus far is to manualy type in the admin.php into my browser.

Is this a normal thing? And I being picky? lol Better yet, is there a way I can fix it?

2 Jun 04, 2008 14:35

bwimberly,

I would guess you just missed the link. I'm assuming you still have the default skin loaded. Did you look in the horizontal menu underneath the main title?

If it really isn't there and if you are using b2evolution 2.x then you can add a login link to the front of the blog from the widgets panel in the admin.

3 Jun 04, 2008 15:22

IanLewis wrote:

bwimberly,

I would guess you just missed the link. I'm assuming you still have the default skin loaded. Did you look in the horizontal menu underneath the main title?

If it really isn't there and if you are using b2evolution 2.x then you can add a login link to the front of the blog from the widgets panel in the admin.

IanLewis is right, just to test everything is fine you can use the link

http://www.yourdomain.com/htsrv/login.php

Form is loading...