Recent Topics

1 Jun 13, 2008 21:10    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I dont know if this is a bug or the way it should be; I have noticed that in order for a post to get '1 view count' all pages of it must be read. I.e if you have a post consisting of 8 pages, it does not get 'one view' count untill 8 of the pages are read.Which is a handicap for me.. Does anyone know how to fix/modify this ?

2 Jun 15, 2008 02:41

I switched between "Download", "More info" etc in your blog and every hit was counted.

3 Jun 15, 2008 02:48

sam2kb wrote:

I switched between "Download", "More info" etc in your blog and every hit was counted.

that's possibly because it has 2 pages download and more info and you read them all.. with clicking the 'read more' or 'download' -in my case- you are already reading the 1st page and when you clicked that second it got one view i suppose.try it in [url=http://www.prosoftwarez.com/download_fileshare.php/download-fileshare/p2p-sharers/limewire-pro]a post with 4-5 pages[/url] ;)

And thanks for the feedback, i was waiting for a response, i would be glad if anyone could check it further on their own blog with multipaged posts..cheers

Form is loading...