Recent Topics

1 Jun 18, 2008 11:01    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

Anyone else experienced problems using the Dashboard when running Firefox 3, or is it just me 8|

Seems like it ignores the CSS, giving me just plain html. The blog itself, with the menu on top when logged in is ok.

R.

3 Jun 18, 2008 12:27

rhellem wrote:

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

Anyone else experienced problems using the Dashboard when running Firefox 3, or is it just me 8|

Seems like it ignores the CSS, giving me just plain html. The blog itself, with the menu on top when logged in is ok.

R.

i ve waited until the final official release of 3 and installed yesterday, no problems for admin now, except displaying my checkboxes hugely, where i had overriden them before to display smaller in the css and it was all good in FF2

4 Jun 18, 2008 16:07

I thought I had choosen 2.4.x as version info...but obviously not...anyhow, I'm running 2.4.2 and Firefox 3.0 downloaded today, as I'm able to figure out this is the official release - not any beta

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; nb-NO; rv:1.9) Gecko/2008052906 Firefox/3.0

Testet with IE 6, Dashboard works fine on my domain, even get the warning "upgrade to IE 7.0 or Firefox..."

5 Jun 18, 2008 16:25

rhellem wrote:

I thought I had choosen 2.4.x as version info...but obviously not...anyhow, I'm running 2.4.2 and Firefox 3.0 downloaded today, as I'm able to figure out this is the official release - not any beta

and everything is fine now ?

rhellem wrote:

Testet with IE 6, Dashboard works fine on my domain, even get the warning "upgrade to IE 7.0 or Firefox..."

it's not a warning, it's a notice : P

6 Jun 18, 2008 17:23

I have the same issue in 2.4.2. FF3 showing no CSS on admin screens, although CSS is loaded properly. Is this a FF issue or a B2evo one? Works fine in IE7.

1.x in any browser appears to be unaffected by this.

Edit: This appears to be a FF bug. This post refers as previously described:
http://forums.b2evolution.net/viewtopic.php?t=14040

The workaround described has already been included in the core files by the FG, and my installation is using these files but doesn't work, so obviously this was not enough.

Edit: Ok, even stranger. I've got another FF3 installation which works fine.

7 Jun 18, 2008 20:20

I had this same problem, and I'm using Firefox 3 stable. If you switch the Admin skin to Chicago or evo, it's not a problem.

-Scott

8 Jun 18, 2008 20:40

Yes, I confirm Brightwork's solution. Legacy admin skin does not work with FF3.0, other skins work fine. If you're stuck in the CSS-free admin page just click on where it says 'Admin skin: evo' and it should then work.

That's why I had one installation working and the other not - different admin skins. Sorted, thanks Brightwork, for pointing out the obvious solution.

9 Jun 18, 2008 21:25

You'll be pleased to know that my dashboard is styled perfectly in FF3 .... blondes have all the fun huh? ;)

¥

10 Jun 18, 2008 22:27

tilqicom wrote:

and everything is fine now ?

...still same problem, but not a big issue since the workaround is to just change the admin skin...

R.

Form is loading...