Recent Topics

1 Jun 21, 2008 22:03    

My b2evolution Version:b2.4.2x

:-/ Hi... I'm a complete newbie.. sowwy :oops: I have searched & read the FAQ's tried to understand & change a few things, but no luck !!! I changed the image in the blogs/skins/terrafirma/img/a10.jpg with my own image of exactly the same size, refreshed everthing I could think of & reloaded the containers in manage skins..!!!
I obviously ned to do something else with the code..? Help please... :roll:

ps: I have the latest version b2evo 2.4.2 no extra plugins or skins yet !

I did keep the title of the image as a10.jpg !

2 Jun 21, 2008 23:32

kkdasilva wrote:

My b2evolution Version:b2.4.2x

:-/ Hi... I'm a complete newbie.. sowwy :oops: I have searched & read the FAQ's tried to understand & change a few things, but no luck !!! I changed the image in the blogs/skins/terrafirma/img/a10.jpg with my own image of exactly the same size, refreshed everthing I could think of & reloaded the containers in manage skins..!!!
I obviously ned to do something else with the code..? Help please... :roll:

ps: I have the latest version b2evo 2.4.2 no extra plugins or skins yet !

I did keep the title of the image as a10.jpg !

That's one way too, if you had replaced the original file with the new one as same filename (a10.jpg) you shouldnt have problem.. It must be a browser cache thing, try ctrl+f5
And you dont have to replace the file, or use the same filename, ordinarily what you have to do is uploading your own img and modifying the css accordingly not to allow any mess..
As you said it will be same size , just upload your own image under

../skins/terrafirma/img/mynewheader.jpg

and change

#splash
{
	position: absolute;
	right: 30px;
	background: #EAEAE2 url('img/a10.jpg') no-repeat;
	width: 458px;
	height: 92px;
}

background: #EAEAE2 url('img/mynewheader.jpg') no-repeat;

3 Jun 22, 2008 00:05

You are a gentleman sir (at least I hope you are... didnt check the profile.... :roll: )

Many, many thanks... worked fine when I changed the file name. Dont know why it didnt work with the original file name..??? weird... huh

4 Jun 22, 2008 00:27

kkdasilva wrote:

You are a gentleman sir (at least I hope you are... didnt check the profile.... :roll: )

Many, many thanks... worked fine when I changed the file name. Dont know why it didnt work with the original file name..??? weird... huh

not at all, dont know if i am a gentlemen, but am a male if you meant that : P, and btw, as i ve said it was probably a browser cache problem, good luck with your evo, cheers

Form is loading...