Recent Topics

1 Jun 22, 2008 20:26    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I have ben reading for the past day or so and I am very happy to see nice people here. I am a new poster and I have not yet downloaded this program. I have a site I want to place a blog on and I tried wordpress. They installed it for me but when I looked into their forum for people asking for help I found nothing but bad attitudes and bad language towards the person asking. That definately raised me bumps because I think that these forums are for helping others and if they are not willing to help they should not be part of it. But that is my believe. I want to say tat everyone here seems so helpful and I am one that love to help others a lot. Unfortunately PHP or codes and computer language is not my forte. I use firstpage as my HTML editor and I can do some stunts I was not able to do before. so I think that from a 1-100 I am at 5.lol Thanks for being great people and look forward to receive very simple and unknowledgeable questions from me but I feel confident atht the mood here is way better than in wordpress. I have my own header and footer and a little design but I do not know how to do the other plug-ins so I am hoping to learn as much as possible from you all and I will return the favor to others who might need help and I can. Thanks so much and Many Blessings to you all!

2 Jul 04, 2008 08:55

Hi rideacowboy. Welcome to the forums! Share a link when you got one, and ask what you need to know. Sometimes we'll say "aw crap this is getting old" then give a really good hint to the answer but that's only when you're being lazy and not even trying ;)

HINT: the default posts show and tell lots of stuff that is supposed to help you understand b2evo a bit, so it's a good idea to include them when you first install. You can always deprecate or delete them when you don't need them so it's cool to have them there.

Form is loading...