Recent Topics

1 Jul 03, 2008 06:51    

My b2evolution Version: 2.4.x

how do i make a blog a link blog in 2.4.2? It just doesn't make any sense!

2 Jul 03, 2008 06:53

you need to create a blog and make it a link blog. If you already have a standard blog and want to make that a link blog... then, confirm...

Then one of the b2evo senior guys will provide comment.

leave a link to your site as it helps us get a visual of your site plus it's good publicity... (my 2 cents)

3 Jul 03, 2008 08:28

I forget exactly which one, but one of the sub-tabs on your Blog settings tab (after you pick a blog of course) will have a selection menu for which blog to use as a linkblog on that particular blog. In other words you select any of your blogs for use as a linkblog on any other blog.

4 Jul 04, 2008 16:47

i know, and i looked there is nohwere to select that you want another blog to be a link blog under any of the blog settings tab. I checked over and over again...there just isn't an option. I might be missing something but i really cannot see it

5 Jul 04, 2008 17:48

dont take this wrong but there's nothing like linkblog actually (:.. it's just named "linkblog".. When you create a new standart blog, and insert your posts with nothing but title and Link to url, there you go you have a linkblog.. the only difference you can make is inserting linkblog widgets to sidebar etc..

6 Jul 04, 2008 18:04

thank you...now that i got around that way of thinking i was able to insert the linkblog widget and use on of my blogs as the "linkblog"

Thank you tilqicom!

~mochababy

7 Jul 05, 2008 00:04

Oh snap!

right answer for an old version - DUH!

Yeah linkblogs are now widgets. Thanks tilqicom. On the widget is where you pick which blog is the linkblog.

Form is loading...