Recent Topics

1 Aug 26, 2008 17:13    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

Hi there,
I just tried to upgrade from 2.4.0 to 2.4.2 and got a little problem going.

I get the following error message:

Notice: Undefined variable: credit_links in /home/nicolebo/public_html/b2/inc/_vars.inc.php on line 184

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #2 is not an array in /home/nicolebo/public_html/b2/inc/_vars.inc.php on line 184

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/nicolebo/public_html/b2/inc/_vars.inc.php:184) in /home/nicolebo/public_html/b2/inc/sessions/model/_session.class.php on line 219

Warning: require_once(/home/nicolebo/public_html/b2/inc/items/model/_itemlight.class.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nicolebo/public_html/b2/inc/_core/_class4.funcs.php on line 40

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/nicolebo/public_html/b2/inc/items/model/_itemlight.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/nicolebo/public_html/b2/inc/_core/_class4.funcs.php on line 40

I tried to delete that _vars file mentioned.
Well, my error message got shorter but it is still there.

I used the zip files for the upgrade and must have messed up somewhere along the road....

Grateful for any help!

Nicole :)

P.S.: the blog is here: http://www.nicoleb.org/b2/

2 Aug 26, 2008 18:10

I've tried to replace both files (with the new ones), but to no avail.
I'm now down to this error message:

Warning: require_once(/home/nicolebo/public_html/b2/inc/items/model/_itemlight.class.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/nicolebo/public_html/b2/inc/_core/_class4.funcs.php on line 40

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/nicolebo/public_html/b2/inc/items/model/_itemlight.class.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/nicolebo/public_html/b2/inc/_core/_class4.funcs.php on line 40

4 Aug 26, 2008 20:57

OK, it seems I'm back on track.

I took a break, ate something and then deleted the culprit files and reinstalled them one by one until there was none left and my blog showed up :)

Thanks for trying to help, Sam!
Much appreciated.

Form is loading...