Recent Topics

1 Sep 01, 2008 21:36    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I was happily using 1.10 before I saw a skin that I wanted simple_zen.

So I updated.

When ever I try and click on add templates or any of the add buttons for the widgets I just get a message that says "Firefox can't find the server at admin.php." I have no clue what's going on. I barely get by when I have to touch things.

Also even though I got the above message when I went back to the skins page it had installed the skin. But when you look at my blog. www.superultraissueland.com All you can see if the main column. The 2 side columns are no where to be found and will not load.

Thanks, Stacy

2 Sep 01, 2008 23:41

Hi Stacy,

Welcome to the forums.

With problems like these most often something went wrong during transfer of the files to the server. Grab a fresh copy of B2evolution and upload the contents of the /blogs// folder to your server again. That should solve your problems.
Take care with the file /conf/_basic_config.php. If you overwrite that one it can't find your database. So make a copy of that one before you start and upload again after you're done with the standard files.

Good luck

3 Sep 02, 2008 02:14

Thanks for your help. I will was still having major problems even after I tried that so I did the best option for right now. I used my backup and put everything back to normal until I have more time to figure it out and try again.

Stacy

Form is loading...