Recent Topics

1 Sep 23, 2008 22:48    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

2.4.5 stopped installing because of a fatal error in install/index.php so I replaced it with the one from v. 2.4.2 , which allowed the install to finish en let me go to the log-in.
However, whenever I run an Error test job or Basic test job I get the following error: Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/content/g/e/r/xxxxxxxxxxx/html/blog/inc/_main.inc.php on line 513

I have searched the forums and also Internet; I seems the error is documented in older b2evo versions, but I cannot seem to find references/ solutions for 2.4.5.
Anybody??

2 Sep 27, 2008 01:26

Hi GerardP. Did you resolve this issue? Hopefully! If not my first take would be that you have a clonked up file somewhere. Perhaps getting a new copy of the .zip package and deleting your /inc/ folder from your server then uploading the brand new version will help? Completely delete it, and replace from a brand new unzip so that you can be completely sure that IF you have a clonked file you have absolutely ensured it is gone from your server.

Form is loading...