Recent Topics

1 Sep 23, 2008 21:14    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

I am also having trouble displaying html in my comment form. I have no restrictions for being the administrator but still it will not allow me to display a tags for links. I'd like for this to be the only user group that can. Anyone have this problem?

2 Sep 24, 2008 22:11

It's not a problem really. It's the way it is designed. Basically either no one can use html in comments, or you can allow some html in comments ... for everyone who comments. Even then though IMG is not supported in comments. It *could* be, and I guess one could even figure out how to make the comment form tell the core if the commenter is logged in or not (and therefore what group they are in), but AFAIK it has never been done.

Or asked for! Might be a neat idea.

3 Sep 25, 2008 03:47

Well I found that if I edit a comment then I can format it and add html to it....funny I can't just do that to begin with. Thanks for your help! Would you happen to know how I can display all the comments for one blog only? Graci!

4 Sep 27, 2008 19:38

Can someone tell me where i can allow html in comments?
I tried to find an answer in this forum and i looked around at the back office but i wasnt successfull.

Thanks

6 Dec 18, 2008 11:33

Hello.

I see in Admin => Post/Comments that there are XHTML tags allowed.

Allowed XHTML tags: <p, ul, ol, li, dl, dt, dd, address, blockquote, ins, del, span, bdo, br, em, strong, dfn, code, samp, kdb, var, cite, abbr, acronym, q, sub, sup, tt, i, b, big, small>

I've seen in other's blogs on the I'net that the same tags line is shown to anonymous commenters (general public). I don't remember which versions I saw this in.

How is that Admin feature made available to the frontend (general public), too? :?:

What I'm looking to do is allow it based on the user Group. :?: I'm using v.2.4.5.

Thanks in advance.

7 Dec 18, 2008 17:56

you need to be playing with inc/xhtml_validator/_xhtml_dtd.inc.php

Good luck :D

¥

Form is loading...