Recent Topics

1 Oct 02, 2008 13:15    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

When I try to create a static page, this error is returned :

Warning: require(/home/hswolfs/public_html/blog/newpage) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/hswolfs/public_html/blog/inc/collections/collections.ctrl.php on line 298

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/hswolfs/public_html/blog/newpage' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/hswolfs/public_html/blog/inc/collections/collections.ctrl.php on line 298

Any ideas? I checked permissions and I think they are set ok...

2 Oct 02, 2008 13:33

first impression: yer doing it wrong.

try naming the file newpage.html, if that doesnt help, you might have a permission thing, create the newpage.html manually & upload, then set the file permissions for that newpage.html 777 to let b2 overwrite it at least.
there might be sth wrong with ur installation too, but try the above first.. did i mention you need to specify a 'stub' file to create static pages ?

3 Oct 02, 2008 13:48

tilqicom wrote:

first impression: yer doing it wrong.

try naming the file newpage.html, if that doesnt help, you might have a permission thing, create the newpage.html manually & upload, then set the file permissions for that newpage.html 777 to let b2 overwrite it at least.
there might be sth wrong with ur installation too, but try the above first.. did i mention you need to specify a 'stub' file to create static pages ?

first impression : you are right : i am doing it wrong.

I tried making the newpage.html and chmodding it to 777 but same error.

Perhaps I'm starting with a wrong "stub" file. Is there any link where it describes how exactly you have to create such a file?

Thanks already mate :)

4 Oct 02, 2008 15:17

Unless you get shedloads of hits then I wouldn't bother with a static pages ;)

¥

Form is loading...