Recent Topics

1 Oct 03, 2008 16:55    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Well i've been reading articles in the forum and i usually see skin's/_main.php but i can't find it . Can somebody give me the exact location of it in my file manager.

2 Oct 03, 2008 18:08

the default is index_main.php, unless you have another display handlers .. the manual needs to be updated i believe

3 Oct 04, 2008 00:43

aahhhh is it in the skin folder?

4 Oct 04, 2008 01:00

i can't really see it. I can only see index.php and index_multi.php. Can you give me the directory where i can find it?

6 Oct 04, 2008 07:06

aahhh wait i will look. It is in for example /skin/evocamp ?

7 Oct 04, 2008 07:30

mhico008 wrote:

aahhh wait i will look. It is in for example /skin/evocamp ?

yeah, we may help you better if you could be more specific with what you are trying to do

8 Oct 04, 2008 07:50

well i really just want to see the _main.php that everbody talks a lot. I already has a little knowledge about putting plugins but some of them needs to edit _main.php. So i want to find where i can see it.

9 Oct 04, 2008 08:01

mhico008 wrote:

well i really just want to see the _main.php that everbody talks a lot. I already has a little knowledge about putting plugins but some of them needs to edit _main.php. So i want to find where i can see it.

you see , that's why i asked for, it may well be the one in the ....\inc\ folder.
ive changed my mind, do not be more descriptive, tell 'exactly' what u want to do please, or at least give a link to that manual page that mentions the _main.php so that we can decide.
because in the 1.x skins there's _main.php also, and the page you were reading might be an obsolete one mentioning this one.

10 Oct 04, 2008 08:02

There is no _main.php in b2evo 2.x

blogs/skins/YOURSKIN/index_main.php is what you need. Manuals need to be updated.

11 Oct 04, 2008 08:10

sam2kb wrote:

There is no _main.php in b2evo 2.x

blogs/skins/YOURSKIN/index_main.php is what you need. Manuals need to be updated.

right! (/me slaps his head). there isnt one, there is _main.inc.php, i ve mixed it with that one. you know what they say, whatever comes at first into your mind is the right one (:, i shouldnt have mixed up further

12 Oct 04, 2008 08:21

Ok i already saw it. Thnx to all whi help. Thnx sam thnx til.

Form is loading...