Recent Topics

1 Oct 06, 2008 04:19    

My b2evolution Version: 1.10.x

Hi,
I have downloaded both Red and simple_zen, and neither of them work.

They both appear in the Blog settings -> Skin section and allow me to select them. However when i then go to my blog I get:

The default skin [simple_zen] set for blog [Blog A] does not exist. It must be properly set in the blog properties or properly overriden in a stub file

The problem is not that I have put them in the wrong place. The files are in blog/skins and the subdirectories Red and simple_zen don't exist twice (as mentioned in another post here).

When I change to one of the skins that came with my installation, it all appears fine, and these two both appear in the list of skins to switch to. However if I select one of them from the blog list I get:

Notice: Undefined variable: default_skin in /home/andie/public_html/LPW604project/blog/inc/_blog_main.inc.php on line 421

Warning: require(/home/andie/public_html/LPW604project/blog/skins//_main.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/andie/public_html/LPW604project/blog/inc/_blog_main.inc.php on line 438

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/andie/public_html/LPW604project/blog/skins//_main.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/andie/public_html/LPW604project/blog/inc/_blog_main.inc.php on line 438

And yet none of the original skins that came with the installation have this error.

I have not dinked with anything and messed in files.

Cheers
Andie

2 Oct 06, 2008 04:38

Hi andie,

Welcome to he forums.

Are you using B2evolution version 1.10 or 2.4.x? These skins are for 2.4.x.

Good luck

3 Oct 06, 2008 06:18

Ah.. that solves my problem. 1.10 is the one my hosting company has. I had better nag them to upgrade! An old version didn't cross my mind, although they have caught me with that before...

And thanks for the welcome. We may have an old version, but I do love the software...

Thank you!
Andie

5 Oct 07, 2008 08:28

Thanks for that. I've downloaded a heap, and they all work!!!

Cheers
Andie

Form is loading...