Recent Topics

1 Oct 14, 2008 15:09    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Hello i have problems with my banner? Well whenever i try to change it with a new one. It is not whole. Can somebody help me please?
And is there any way to make my blog full width?
Thank you.

2 Oct 14, 2008 19:09

It'd help if you put a link to your blog. :|

3 Oct 14, 2008 23:07

mhico008 wrote:

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Hello i have problems with my banner? Well whenever i try to change it with a new one. It is not whole. Can somebody help me please?
And is there any way to make my blog full width?
Thank you.

Firstly, i remember you have asked a similar question, and you ve been answered previously that, there is a way to make it 'full width' as you say..

and i remember that you ve been forwarded to the 'fluid' skins, but you said you wanted your skin to be fluid, so you have two options, choose one 'fluid' skin and make it resemble your current one, or modify your skin to be fluid, where you should google it.. we could help you where you get stuck

stk wrote:

It'd help if you put a link to your blog. :|

about the url thing, you are right stk, not mentioning the url to is a serious problem..

mhico008; you can enter your website in the 'website' field in your profile, so that we dont need to ask your website and you wont need to wait longer and answer each time...that goes for everyone else too

Form is loading...