Recent Topics

1 Oct 23, 2008 06:28    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

I'd like to create a post but make the date earlier than the actual date. I assume there is a setting that I have saved that needs to be changed to allow this. Currently I get errors telling me it's not a valid issue date if I try to post before today's date.

Thanks.

2 Oct 23, 2008 12:01

Hi muncherw,

In the [url=http://demo.b2evolution.net]demo[/url] I can set a post back in time. What you want should be possible as far as I remember. Can you try what you did to the demo and report back to this topic?

Good luck

3 Oct 23, 2008 15:40

Well, I did it in the demo and it works as expected.

-------
Okay, I figured it out. Having the demo work got me to try it again. I was using poor troubleshooting technique and not back-dating with the same date so I was getting different results. It turns out I was just entering the date wrong. The successful date in the demo was Oct 2007 and the unsuccessful test was Jan 2007. I didn't realize that single digit month need to have a a 0 in front of it. So 1/12/07 should be 01/12/07. b2evolution has always filled that in for me so I've never noticed. Sorry for wasting the time of everyone who read this because I'm a bonehead.
Thanks for jump starting my brain, Afwas.

4 Oct 23, 2008 16:09

Never mind. We all have our bright moments :p

Form is loading...