Recent Topics

1 Oct 28, 2008 21:41    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Is it yet possible to choose which persona one is blogging from in the back office regardless of who you are logged in as?

I tried work flow but it doesn't seem to alter this.

I also notice that Admin owns all the blogs - where can I re-assign this? Will it solve the first problem?

TIA

2 Nov 05, 2008 01:27

Hi 7doves,

You can look at Blog settings -> General where you can set / alter the owner of a blog. Furthermore you can check Blog settings -> Features -> Multiple authors -> Use advanced perms to get to the hidden panel where you can change permissions.

Playing with these you can get the setup you want.

Good luck

3 Nov 05, 2008 02:18

Thanks Afwas

I didn't know that I could manually alter the owner in the Blog settings -> General tab.

I had tried to play around with the Blog settings -> Features -> Multiple authors.

Will see what happens now - it it nets the desired result.

Muchas gracias

5 Nov 17, 2008 20:23

Changed a couple of the Owner settings for the blogs (and coded out the 'posted by' from a couple of skins too), but notice that on the RSS it is still the persona I am logged in as that posts (as least to the RSS).

Is there something I am still doing wrong or any tips on how to hard-code the persona in the RSS?

6 Dec 14, 2008 20:23

Guys and dolls, am still hoping that someone can help a little more with this please.

What I would like is to be able to log in as my default user (the one who blogs the most) and switch to any one of the other blogs to post as the owner of that blog without having to log out and log in as each and any of those users.

I would be really grateful if you could advise if what I would like to do is really possible, how exactly to do it (may have to write it step-by-step ;) ), or if there is a plug-in/work-around.

Thank you in advance.

7 Dec 15, 2008 07:37

We have a plugin that allows you to play with the author of a post, I'll see if I can find it for you ;)

¥

8 Dec 19, 2008 22:41

7doves, send me your email in PM, and I'll send the plugin to you

Form is loading...