Recent Topics

1 Nov 11, 2008 06:37    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

I have just started to use my blog which is installed on InMotion. I am totally clueless about how to customize the presentation of my blog. I am assuming that is done by using skins.

How do I make my blod look just like any other page of my website with the links that allow navigation just like any other page or close to it.

My website under construction is www.advisortobusinessowners.com

I really appreciate any and all help I can get because I have no idea where to start and how to go about this.

Thank you all.

2 Nov 11, 2008 08:30

All I can suggest is that you get very familiar with the CSS from your site and slowly, bit by bit apply it to a skin that has a Header, a Left column and main content Body.

You can't just go CLICk, it does take some work.

Also, your site is TABLE based for layout while b2Evo skins are CSS based.

Good luck !!

3 Nov 11, 2008 18:30

Do you know of a skin that has header and a left colum for me to start with? I have a steep learning curve here and any help is deeply appreciated.

Best Regards, Michal

p.s. In the worst case I just need to have a skin where I can add at least one button to the header sayin "back to my website" to something like that.

5 Nov 11, 2008 20:38

Where would I even go to look at the source of these skins? All the ones that I looked at in the nifty points to various pages within the blog.

How difficult is it to define a link in navigation that point to an external page?

Form is loading...