Recent Topics

1 Nov 23, 2008 23:16    

My b2evolution Version: 2.x

Hello.

I can't see the specs for all of the available groups in Users -> Groups & Users nor can I delete a group I created because I can't see that group.

That page only shows 3 groups and there doesn't seem to be a way to control which groups it chooses to display whether empty or not.

The Privileged Bloggers group shows up although I want to see Basic Users, et al. I have at least 1 user in Administrators and Bloggers.

Any solutions?

Thanks.

3 Nov 24, 2008 02:21

Thanks for your reply, sam2kb.

Q: Is it 'safe' to delete a group from the '_groups' table without upsetting something elsewhere? :?: Also, would there be another table that would be required to be revised as well? :?:

Thanks in advance.

4 Nov 24, 2008 04:00

You should better use this to delete a group

admin.php?ctrl=users&action=delete_group&grp_ID=3

Replace 3 with your group ID

5 Nov 24, 2008 04:13

Thanks so much!

I can also use that [URL] to edit any user group since it provides the opportunity to 'cancel' the deletion while showing the groups params page.

Hopefully, the ability to see the groups via Users will be fixed in the next version or soon thereafter.

Thanks again, sam2kb!

EDIT: I see I can edit a group by going through Blog Settings -> Group Perms because I can see all of the groups there, empty or not, without a problem. Thanks for the deletion piece!

Great Stuff! ;)

Form is loading...