Recent Topics

1 Dec 05, 2008 05:17    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I'm looking for the way/setting to get b2 to email multiple admins when a user registers on my blog. Under email Communications in b2 for the admin is ther email address field can I enter multiple email addresses? If so do I use a , or ; to seperate the 2 addresses?

2 Dec 05, 2008 15:10

The simplest solution would be to setup a mail group in your control panel and then use it's email address as the site admins ;)

¥

3 Jan 28, 2009 06:16

Thanks Yabba but I'm really looking for a way to do it in b2. Maybe they'll add that feature or I'll dig through the php to also send to a specific email address when the admin is emailed.

4 Feb 01, 2009 04:10

I marked this as "watch" because I knew I would need to hack it up, but I don't. The registration process has a plugin hook called "[url=http://doc.b2evolution.net/v-2-4/plugins/Plugin.html#methodAfterUserRegistration]AfterUserRegistration[/url]" which, surprisingly enough, kicks in after a user completes registration.

Therefore a smart fella could craft up a plugin that allows The Admin to define who gets what email with what content after a new user registers.

I won't be that person though. Not for quite a few months. I'll be using the hook to send a message to other important players, and another message to the noob as part of an already monstrously huge plugin that I feel way behind on.

Just sayin' it is there for the taking is all.

Form is loading...