Recent Topics

1 Dec 14, 2008 22:31    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

I just created a blog using b2evolution at http://www.hugo.us.com/blog

However, while it appears to be a blog, absolutely nothing works. Whatever you click on says Error 404: File Not FoundError 404: File Not FoundError 404: File Not FoundError 404: File Not FoundError 404: File Not FoundError 404: File Not FoundError 404: File Not FoundError 404: File Not FoundError 404: File Not Found

It's driving me crazy. I've been through the settings a million times and I have no idea what's happeneing. PLEASE HELP!!! :(

2 Dec 14, 2008 22:45

OK. I deleted it and started over. I'm not getting the error mssg any more, but there is still no way to actually post a message on the site. An I missing something? I'm supposed to be able to post messages on a blog, right!?

3 Dec 15, 2008 00:01

error 404 appears several times if, for example, you dont change your htaccess file, in order to let the server right those fancy urls (so if you check on the categories and the tags, if you dont configure well your htaccess write, there will gave you a 404) You might find info about this configuration in this forum or in the b2evo wiki. My two cents! :D

Form is loading...