Recent Topics

1 Dec 28, 2008 15:39    

My b2evolution Version: 2.4.5

Hey there guys,

I couldn't find this anywhere so I thought I'd post it here.

I'm totally new to the b2evo scene and just yesterday downloaded the newest version. The purpose was having both a Danish and an English blog on the same domain and I found that was possible. My only problem now is that I can't seem to chance the names of some links and headers.

The English blog is all good - everything is in English as it should be.
On the Danish blog however, I need to change the name for Home and Contact in the header menu. And in the sidebar I need to change the names for "Recently", "Latest Comments" and "Archives" along with everything in the "Search" container.

Is there a way to do this for only one of the two blogs?

Oh, and I'm using the pixelgreen skin.

Thanks in advance
Magnus Jølnæs - www.magnusjolnaes.dk

2 Dec 31, 2008 19:12

It seems like the strings aren't translated in the Danish language file, so you'll have to translate the strings... But I see you already found a solution? :)

3 Jan 01, 2009 23:19

I sort of found a solution. I simply copied the skin I'm using, changed the name and installed it so now each blog has it's "own" skin. Did the same thing with some widgets. Only problem is there's still some things I can't quite figure out. My contact page and some words in the post footer needs to be translated as well. And I just can't seem to find out how to change these things.

Form is loading...