Recent Topics

1 Jan 07, 2009 23:07    

I would really love some help with ideas in all areas......greenhorne.

2 Jan 08, 2009 13:43

You need to be a lot more specific. Forum users here are happy to help but you've got to at least start us off with some questions.

3 Jan 08, 2009 16:30

Thanks man, I didnt mean to be so evasive with that request, I was in a hurry. Picture this: I am inlove with the idea of having a blog that people will read and enjoy......but I may be out of my league as I am not a writer, I failed the only college prep composition class in high school, so I have no reason to believe I am a writer. But, I dont think I need to be a writer to have the type of blog I want. I am inexperienced and have a lot of questions and will narrow them down and start asking with what I thinkis most important. Does that make sence?.........I guess the first thing is picking a theme/blog that people will take time to read, then the ultimate end scenerio would be to monetize. I hope this is enough information for guys to chew on until I get it all straight in my head.

4 Jan 08, 2009 16:33

When I stated theme/blog, what I really meant was the core meaning/subject of the blog. It has to be something cool and interesting or people wont stop and look. I wasnt referring to skins, although they are important also.

5 Jan 08, 2009 16:38

We can't tell you what to write about ;)

Pick something you know a lot about, or enjoy, and post about it

¥

6 Jan 08, 2009 16:52

Hey blondie, thanks.......I guess you're right, would you mind giving your opinion on an idea.......with the essence of the blog being comedy, news, current events type blog. I am from the south and was entertaining the idea of a hill billyish type rhetoric and talk, but trying to come across knowledgeable would be funny by itself, like the title of the blog Ten Thumbs Blog & Review, how many funny ideas could you come up with for that name, I can think of the hill billy incest thing right off the bat and a few more. Do most people like to be intertained and am I an intertainer should be what I need to ask myself. It could only cost some embarrassment of failure at the worse. What do you think?

7 Jan 08, 2009 16:54

Far better to try and look like a dick than to never try and always wonder if you would have looked like a dick ;)

¥

8 Jan 08, 2009 17:06

The only one I really admired was the little nubby between my legs, as far as wanting to look like.......well, maybe I'll come up with another idea. :lol:

9 Jan 08, 2009 17:11

Wait a minute......Ten Dicks Blog & Review, a topic for everyone and sister is welcome.

10 Jan 08, 2009 18:13

turnNburn_1x wrote:

Wait a minute......Ten Dicks Blog & Review, a topic for everyone and sister is welcome.

turnNburn_1x wrote:

.......well, maybe I'll come up with another idea. :lol:

Take your time :D

¥

Form is loading...