Recent Topics

1 Jan 13, 2009 22:42    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

Hello,
I just installed b2evolution blogs through Fantastico. I would like to know how I can restrict only a few 100 members to leave a comment. Anyone can view the comments but only the members I know can leave a comment. It is for a school accreditation. My supervisor would like group members to participate in accreditation meetings and if they can't they can contribute by commenting on the school blog. Please help me. Here is the blog link for your information. www.evansla.org/blogs3

Please help me. Thank you in advance for your kindness toward me.

Farzana

2 Jan 13, 2009 22:59

In the Admin section click on "Blog Settings" and then click on "User Permissions" and or "Group Permissions"

3 Jan 13, 2009 23:34

Thank you. Umm. It is not exactly the way i want. let me think on how to ask clearly again. Then, i will ask again. Thank you.

Farzana

5 Jan 14, 2009 20:52

Hello again,

Thank you for helping me. I am using the latest version. I have been thinking about it really hard and I came up with this crazy and a bit time consuming idea.
I am thinking of controlling the users by crosschecking with my email database that I created. Also I am thinking of making comments as "Draft" and then, I will publish them later once the email they put is the same as my list.
Please let me know if it is a bad idea. I am open to any suggestions. Thank you so much.
Farzana

Form is loading...