Recent Topics

1 Feb 09, 2009 08:39    

Love this blog engine its great

comments welcome on my blog over at

http://www.goalchallenge.co.uk/blog/

used the simple zen theme and integrated with my main pages instead of an iframe seems to work OK

PS proceeds from any google ads that are clicked go to the charity detailed on the main blog

Have a go at the count to a million Have fun

2 Feb 19, 2009 07:29

Hi macman73. Nice idea for a blog there - especially how your ad revenue goes to a 'noble cause' instead of your pocket. THAT alone makes you totally cool.

Having said that I've some feedback you might consider. You should either keep your posts short and fill your sidebars with bits, or, make your single post pages have only one sidebar. The thing is if I click through your first post it takes a million scrolls to reach the end even though a lot of screen space is left blank. evopress is "the standard" for how to not have the same structural components on single as multi post pages.

Oh and I'm seeing an error with your last advertiser on your first sidebar. awin.com it is, and the image isn't showing.

Hey it's nice to see an honorable use of this software. Here's hoping you find it good and it serves you well!

3 Feb 19, 2009 09:07

Thanks for the positives EdB

i really appreciate your comments and have been taking a look already at your suggestions.

Im no professional web designer so i have basically hacked away at the skin files and css to get it to how it is now.

what your basically saying is kill the white space right?

Thanks again :D

4 Feb 19, 2009 09:51

Yeah "kill the white space" sums it up nicely

5 Aug 07, 2012 13:57

Hi macman73
very interesting Seo advice given in your blog! I woud just suggest you to find title for each section that will be a great help to reader to fix the mains ideas of your blog.
Thanks

6 Sep 21, 2012 16:37

I got a Problem
"Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@goalchallenge.co.uk and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

Form is loading...