Recent Topics

1 Feb 17, 2009 02:51    

My b2evolution Version: Not Entered

help

long ago acquired a new domain and when I go to the administration appears this:

WARNING: you are trying to log in to http://mywebpage.com/weblog/blogs/?blog=1 but your cookie domain is .mywebpage.co.cc. You will not be able to successfully log in to the requested domain until you fix your cookie domain in your b2evolution configuration.

I want to change the old domain to new domain "co.cc" by. "com"

and look around and found no solution :'( . How will I do?

2 Feb 25, 2009 16:35

Did you get this resolved? If not I'll guess that you need to either set your $baseurl value in your /conf/_basic_config.php file OR delete your cookies so it can make a new one. A cool trick to take care of the cookie problem is to change your $instance_name in your /conf/_advanced.php file. After you upload the changed file your old cookie won't matter so you will have to log in again.

3 Apr 20, 2009 21:14

EdB wrote:

Did you get this resolved? If not I'll guess that you need to either set your $baseurl value in your /conf/_basic_config.php file OR delete your cookies so it can make a new one. A cool trick to take care of the cookie problem is to change your $instance_name in your /conf/_advanced.php file. After you upload the changed file your old cookie won't matter so you will have to log in again.

ok tanks :D

Form is loading...